Hello, samba.

I'm trying to add users via "add user script", and when I doing it from work-station
its doen't work, seems that samba don't call script.
The "add machine script" working ok the same time.
Also when I checking from server with command "net rpc user add testuser" samba calling script and its working ok.
Whats might be wrong?

Here is my relevant config:
security = user
domain logons = Yes
os level = 32
preferred master = Yes
domain master = Yes
add user script = /usr/sbin/pw useradd -n %u -d /usr/local/samba/homes/%u -m -g ntusers -s /usr/sbin/nologin -w none
add machine script = /usr/sbin/pw useradd -n %u -d /nonexistent -g computers -s /usr/sbin/nologin -w none
winbind use default domain = Yes

samba-3.0.24
FreeBSD 6.2.

TIA, Roman.