  1. [Samba] Mac OSX Samba Q

    Are Samba & Quark compatible?

    --
    Dawn & Marie
    dmrperry@gmail.com

  2. Re: [Samba] Mac OSX Samba Q

    On 03/04/07, Dawn & Marie Perry wrote:
    > Are Samba & Quark compatible?

    I haven't tested quark, but I don't know of any problems.

    --
    James Peach | jorgar@gmail.com

  3. Re: [Samba] Mac OSX Samba Q

    Hi,

    As long as your Quark documents have extentions, this should not be an
    issue.

    If you do have issues you might want to use AFP. You could install
    netatalk which is a great piece of software that allows you to setup afp
    shares on your linux box. This works fine sharing the same shares as
    samba, as long as you use the "veto files = " option in smb.conf to
    hide all the hidden Apple folders.

    http://netatalk.sourceforge.net/

    Regards,
    Mark