Could anyone give me a hint what that means?

In log.smbd:

open_fake_file_shared: access_denied to service[plan]
file[$Extend/$Quota:$Q:$INDEX_ALLOCATION] user[user01]

Samba version 3.0.24-SerNet-SuSE, Suse 10.0, a Windows 2003 Server
connects to a Samba-share successfully and is not allowed to write a
file. I fiddled with settings etc. even did "guest ok" for a test, no
success. The unix-dir belongs to the user and has perms 775 already ...

google also didn't help, maybe someone could give me a hint, please.

Thank you, Stefan