Does anyone know if the usrmgr program has a problem with the new time
changes?
We have Samba 3.0.24 with LDAP and have accounts time restricted.

We want to stop logins before 7am, but in order to do that we need to
set them to be able to login at 6am instead of 7am.
I have checked the time on the server, verified the clients have all the
necessary patches installed (Windows XP)

This is just a strange issue that I cannot seem to come to grips with.
Anyone else seen this before, or have any ideas on where I can look?