[Samba] Samba - 2 or more connections in my pc - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] Samba - 2 or more connections in my pc - Samba ; I installed Samba 3.04 in a Solaris 10, but i have a problem, I can't have 2 or more connections, at the same time, in my pc with permissions to modify files. To have permission to modify i can only ...

  1. [Samba] Samba - 2 or more connections in my pc

    I installed Samba 3.04 in a Solaris 10, but i have a problem, I can't have 2 or more connections, at the same time, in my pc with permissions to modify files. To have permission to modify i can only make one connection at a time. Can any one help me? Am I missing some configuration?

    Ana Cal

  2. Re: [Samba] Samba - 2 or more connections in my pc

    Ana Cal pravi:
    > I installed Samba 3.04 in a Solaris 10, but i have a problem, I can't have 2 or more connections, at the same time, in my pc with permissions to modify files. To have permission to modify i can only make one connection at a time. Can any one help me? Am I missing some configuration?
    >

    > Ana Cal

    How did you setup user access ?

    Post your smb.conf

+ Reply to Thread