Information about Netgear WGTB111T please. (UK) - Routers

This is a discussion on Information about Netgear WGTB111T please. (UK) - Routers ; PC World, yes I know, have a Netgear WGTB111T + USB receiver for sale at 60ish, this seems a good deal but I can't find the model on the Netgear web site which makes me suspicious that it's redundant stock. ...

  1. Information about Netgear WGTB111T please. (UK)

    PC World, yes I know, have a Netgear WGTB111T + USB receiver for sale at
    60ish, this seems a good deal but I can't find the model on the Netgear
    web site which makes me suspicious that it's redundant stock.

    If it is I would assume a lack of support from Netgear so not as good a
    buy as it seems.

    Any kind person out there know of this router and how well it will
    handle 20 megg Virgin cable connection.

    Thanks in advance.

    Mike

    Yorkshire Halvard Lange

  2. Re: Information about Netgear WGTB111T please. (UK)

    not much info on that one anywhere (except pcworld. dixons etc), which is a
    bit weird. netgear products are generally pretty good though, and you should
    get a warranty, so if it doesnt work, return it!

  3. Re: Information about Netgear WGTB111T please. (UK)

    In article , tony h writes
    >not much info on that one anywhere (except pcworld. dixons etc), which
    >is a bit weird. netgear products are generally pretty good though, and
    >you should get a warranty, so if it doesnt work, return it!

    Mmm, I found that as well, that's what makes me a little suspicious. I
    have e-mailed sales at Netgear but got an automated response with a
    promise of a human reply later, we'll see.

    Mike

    Yorkshire Halvard Lange

  4. Re: Information about Netgear WGTB111T please. (UK)

    In article , Michael Swift
    writes
    >>not much info on that one anywhere (except pcworld. dixons etc), which
    >>is a bit weird. netgear products are generally pretty good though, and
    >>you should get a warranty, so if it doesnt work, return it!

    >Mmm, I found that as well, that's what makes me a little suspicious. I
    >have e-mailed sales at Netgear but got an automated response with a
    >promise of a human reply later, we'll see.

    Follow up :-

    Received the following e-mail today.

    Hi Mike,

    The WGTB111T, is a bundle of the WGT624 and the WG111T which are both
    current products.

    This Router will support 10meg broadband

    Best regards,
    NETGEAR Sales UK&I

    Mike

    Yorkshire Halvard Lange