Router to Router VPN - Routers

This is a discussion on Router to Router VPN - Routers ; I need to setup a VPN to link 2 small offices. Smallest of which is literally a workshop with a PC and a finger print clocking in device. Because of the simple nature of the time clock I need to ...

  1. Router to Router VPN

    I need to setup a VPN to link 2 small offices. Smallest of which is
    literally a workshop with a PC and a finger print clocking in device.
    Because of the simple nature of the time clock I need to create the VPN at
    router level rather than PC client to VPN router. Can anybody recomend a
    reliable router to do this with, nothing too expensive though.

    thanks

    Gav

  2. Re: Router to Router VPN

    Linksys WRV200, less than $100.00 on Newegg. Not the fastest out there but
    works good and is easy to setup, E-mail me if you have further questions

    Scott

    "Gav" wrote in message
    news:46e67d39$0$16370$88260bb3@news.teranews.com.. .
    >I need to setup a VPN to link 2 small offices. Smallest of which is
    >literally a workshop with a PC and a finger print clocking in device.
    >Because of the simple nature of the time clock I need to create the VPN at
    >router level rather than PC client to VPN router. Can anybody recomend a
    >reliable router to do this with, nothing too expensive though.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Gav

+ Reply to Thread