Please help - no disk - Routers

This is a discussion on Please help - no disk - Routers ; I have a MyEssentials (Belkin) ME1004-R wireless router but no cd containing the software I need to set the router up. Can anyone give me a web address from which I can download the cd contents? I've tried the MyEssentials ...

  1. Please help - no disk

    I have a MyEssentials (Belkin) ME1004-R wireless router but no cd containing
    the software I need to set the router up. Can anyone give me a web address
    from which I can download the cd contents? I've tried the MyEssentials site
    but no luck there. Thanks a lot.

  2. Re: Please help - no disk

    You never want to use the CD. Go to
    192.168.2.1 in your web browser to program. If you download the manual it
    tells how to set it up without the CD.

    http://www.myessentialssupport.com/s...1004-R_man.pdf

    Bruce

    "Greg Laux" wrote in message
    >I have a MyEssentials (Belkin) ME1004-R wireless router but no cd
    >containing the software I need to set the router up. Can anyone give me a
    >web address from which I can download the cd contents? I've tried the
    >MyEssentials site but no luck there. Thanks a lot.

  3. Re: Please help - no disk

    Thanks. It works.

    "Bruce" wrote in message
    > You never want to use the CD. Go to
    > 192.168.2.1 in your web browser to program. If you download the manual it
    > tells how to set it up without the CD.
    >
    > http://www.myessentialssupport.com/s...1004-R_man.pdf
    >
    > Bruce
    >

    > "Greg Laux" wrote in message
    >>I have a MyEssentials (Belkin) ME1004-R wireless router but no cd
    >>containing the software I need to set the router up. Can anyone give me a
    >>web address from which I can download the cd contents? I've tried the
    >>MyEssentials site but no luck there. Thanks a lot.

+ Reply to Thread