how connect tow routers - Routers

This is a discussion on how connect tow routers - Routers ; I want to set up a wireless network with four computers and a printer with printserver. I have two modem/routers (Speedtouch 780 and Air Ties RT-210). I would like to use the Speedtouch 780 as the mode/router for connection with ...

  1. how connect tow routers

    I want to set up a wireless network with four computers and a printer with
    printserver. I have two modem/routers (Speedtouch 780 and Air Ties RT-210).
    I would like to use the Speedtouch 780 as the mode/router for connection
    with internet. Three of the other computers can connect wireless with the
    Speedtouch 780, but the third can't because of the distance. To increase the
    distance capacity, would it be possible to use the Air Ties router/modem as
    a kind of wireless access point to which I can connect this computer and
    also the printserver? How to configure the Air Ties?

    Thanks in advance,

    Peter Ingelse

  2. Re: how connect tow routers

    So, I understood you to need link your network in the form below,

    Internet ---: 780 >> <<<< 210 - PC / PS

    PC
    PC

    You can use WDS, page 37 of manual on Speed.
    http://www.gradwell.com/voip/datashe..._userguide.pdf

    And on the Air RT210, page 15 of the manual,
    www.turktelekom.com.tr/ModemAkredite/RT210.pdf

    it specifies capabilities for WDS. So yes, you can do it.

+ Reply to Thread