Occasionally while traveling I stay in a hotel room that has only an
ethernet RJ-45 and no wireless. I use a Nokia 770 tablet which has
wireless and no RJ-45. So, I'm in the market for a small travelers
wired-to-wireless AP or router. There are several (D-link, Linksys,
Netgear, Asus) but newegg only has one so I can't compare
recommendations. Any real-world experience with any of these?
--
If I could be a bird, I'd be a Flying Purple People Eater because
then people would sing about me and I could fly down and eat them