FIOS TV Only - Routers

This is a discussion on FIOS TV Only - Routers ; I have FIOS tv only. If I plug my laptop into one of the actiontec router ethernet ports, I can login and configure but not get past to to internet. Any speculation on the problem? Router config or something else ...

  1. FIOS TV Only

    I have FIOS tv only. If I plug my laptop into one of the actiontec
    router ethernet ports, I can login and configure but not get past to
    to internet. Any speculation on the problem? Router config or
    something else Verizon has done to limit access to broadband?

  2. Re: FIOS TV Only

    Definitely its a router config... what options do you have? manual,
    screen shots, specs?

    LC

  3. Re: FIOS TV Only

    This is on Verizon's end, I would assume that if you do not pay for thier
    internet service they do not enter the MAC address of your router into thier
    IP servers.

    wrote in message
    news:1188299566.737562.29310@50g2000hsm.googlegrou ps.com...
    >I have FIOS tv only. If I plug my laptop into one of the actiontec
    > router ethernet ports, I can login and configure but not get past to
    > to internet. Any speculation on the problem? Router config or
    > something else Verizon has done to limit access to broadband?

+ Reply to Thread