Hi

My ISP has a switch somewhere near our apt complex and allots class-c
static ip address to each subscriber. Connecting my laptop directly is
fine... but if I connect via my Linksys BEFW11S4 wireless router, I
end having problems connecting to some websites.

Most websites seem to load ok but they keep waiting to download an
image here or something else there and the browser keeps a connection
open... waiting for that thing forever. Even now, as I type this in
google groups, my firefox 2.x has a message at the bottom: "waiting
for www.google-analytics.com..."

Here's the details that my ISP has given:
my static ip: 192.168.16.89
gateway: 192.168.16.1
dns: 192.168.12.1

Behind that, I have my subnet.. which is anything but 192.168.16.x...
I tried 192.168.1.x, 192.168.2.x, and so on.. but I end up with this
problem anyways.. I am hoping someone help me solve this problem if
they have seen it before or give me some suggestions to debug it.