http error 403 - Routers

This is a discussion on http error 403 - Routers ; Hi all ! I have a modem/router where i configured the http - port80 go to to the ip adress where Abyss - Web-server is running. All goes well when, from this pc(ip local adress) i ask http://127.0.0.1 ..i got ...

  1. http error 403

    Hi all !
    I have a modem/router where i configured the http - port80 go to to the ip
    adress where Abyss - Web-server is running.
    All goes well when, from this pc(ip local adress) i ask http://127.0.0.1 ..i
    got my index.html page.
    But when i try from this pc(ip local adress) i ask http:// by my isp to my modem/router> i got the answer from the abyss web-server:
    Error 403 - forbidden.
    Any bright idea ?

    --
    Remove the "pi" of my mail adress if you want to sent me a private mail.

  2. Re: http error 403

    "ray" wrote in message
    > Hi all !
    > I have a modem/router where i configured the http - port80 go to to the ip
    > adress where Abyss - Web-server is running.
    > All goes well when, from this pc(ip local adress) i ask http://127.0.0.1
    > ..i got my index.html page.
    > But when i try from this pc(ip local adress) i ask http:// > by my isp to my modem/router> i got the answer from the abyss web-server:
    > Error 403 - forbidden.
    > Any bright idea ?

    I discovered that i had limited the http acces from 127.0.0.1 in my local
    web-server. After removing this limitation, all goes well ! :-) (my fault -
    hihi)

    --
    Enlevez le pi pour me répondre par mail.

+ Reply to Thread