If I'm posting to the wrong group, let me know, and I'll repost.

I have multiple computers set up on the BEFSR81 wired Linksys router
via DHCP. I also have a Belkin wireless access point on this network,
and my laptop has no problem connecting via DHCP, getting its
connection from the BEFSR81. Guests have been able to use their
laptops and handhelds as well.

But I have an IPaq running Windows Mobile 5. And although it says it
is connected, correctly displays the SSID and Encryption type of the
access point, it cannot seem to get an IP address. Yet it has no
trouble getting a DHCP address from other locations.

Does anyone have any suggestions for debugging this problem?

Thank you for your time.
Pete