Have an annoying problem with my system, ISP freedom2surf, router Linksys
(model WAG354G) cable connections to computer and to Xbox running XBMC. When
downloading from usernet using Newsleecher and Newshosting the connection
sometimes hangs for a few seconds anywere from 5 to 30 secs. If this happens
while I am streaming video to the xbox this connection also drops which
makes it useless for use while downloading. Don't really know were to look
for the problem am quite happy with download speeds and streaming video when
they are used separately. Not very techy so any help would be appreciated

Roy