possible to network 98/xp through router using dynamic IP's? - Routers

This is a discussion on possible to network 98/xp through router using dynamic IP's? - Routers ; I have a dsl line that goes through a router to a win98se box and an xp pro box. I get dsl on both computers this way, and I'd like to be able to share files through the router. Both ...

  1. possible to network 98/xp through router using dynamic IP's?

    I have a dsl line that goes through a router to a win98se box and an xp
    pro box. I get dsl on both computers this way, and I'd like to be able
    to share files through the router. Both computers are set to use dynamic
    Ip addresses, no subnet mask is set, is it possible to network the
    computers while using these settings?

  2. Re: possible to network 98/xp through router using dynamic IP's?

    Read all about it here. http://www.practicallynetworked.com/

    --
    Travis in Shoreline Washington

+ Reply to Thread