Hi

I would like to put a PPTP server on my home network (behind the BT Home
Hub) so that I can VPN to home when on the road. I am trying to avoid having
a full PC based server (on all the time) and would prefer a network
hub/switch/router or similar dedicated hardware solution.

Ideally if the BT Home Hub could be configured as a VPN server I would use
this (PPTP for ease of Windows configuration - but would consider third
party VPN client) - however the facility seems to be disabled and I can find
no information abouting setting it up.

I would be grateful for suggestions of network devices to consider -
preferably cheap and cheerful.

Thanks
Steve