Westell 327 port forwarding - Routers

This is a discussion on Westell 327 port forwarding - Routers ; I can't seem to get it to work.Using utorrent,set port forwarding to the specified port,in ths case it's 16671(does it matter?).Protocol TCP.Enabled Custom service. Is there something in Windows 2000 Professional I need to set?...

  1. Westell 327 port forwarding

    I can't seem to get it to work.Using utorrent,set port forwarding to the
    specified port,in ths case it's 16671(does it matter?).Protocol TCP.Enabled
    Custom service. Is there something in Windows 2000 Professional I need to
    set?

  2. Re: Westell 327 port forwarding

    Utorrent port forwarding for Westell 327 router:
    http://www.portforward.com/english/r...W/Utorrent.htm

    "don't look" look@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    >I can't seem to get it to work.Using utorrent,set port forwarding to the
    > specified port,in ths case it's 16671(does it matter?).Protocol
    > TCP.Enabled
    > Custom service. Is there something in Windows 2000 Professional I need to
    > set?

  3. Re: Westell 327 port forwarding

    Followed those instructions exactly.It still says port is closed.
    I'm wondering what kind of D/L speed I should be getting on a 768
    connection.

    "xyz" wrote in message
    news:46udnYErqPKl4aPbnZ2dnUVZ_oipnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > Utorrent port forwarding for Westell 327 router:

    http://www.portforward.com/english/r...tell/Versalink
    327W/Utorrent.htm

    > "don't look" look@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > >I can't seem to get it to work.Using utorrent,set port forwarding to the
    > > specified port,in ths case it's 16671(does it matter?).Protocol
    > > TCP.Enabled
    > > Custom service. Is there something in Windows 2000 Professional I need

    > > set?

+ Reply to Thread