How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers - Routers

This is a discussion on How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers - Routers ; Hi all, I have done a simplified step-by-step procedure to do site-to-site VPN. Please take a look at it and give me your notes. Is it clear and simple? did I miss something? How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco ...

  1. How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers

    Hi all,
    I have done a simplified step-by-step procedure to do site-to-site
    VPN. Please take a look at it and give me your notes. Is it clear and
    simple? did I miss something?

    How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers
    http://www.routergeek.net/content/view/50/37/

    All feedback is welcomed.

    Regards,

    Mohammed

  2. Re: How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers

    From: "Mohammed Alani"

    | Hi all,
    | I have done a simplified step-by-step procedure to do site-to-site
    | VPN. Please take a look at it and give me your notes. Is it clear and
    | simple? did I miss something?

    OK. Now it is time to STOP spamming the web site.

    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  3. Re: How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers

    On May 2, 11:42 pm, "David H. Lipman"
    wrote:
    > From: "Mohammed Alani"
    >
    > | Hi all,
    > | I have done a simplified step-by-step procedure to do site-to-site
    > | VPN. Please take a look at it and give me your notes. Is it clear and
    > | simple? did I miss something?
    >
    > OK. Now it is time to STOP spamming the web site.
    >
    > Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
    >
    > --
    > Davehttp://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.htmlhttp://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    What spamming are you talking about?
    Asking you for your opinion is considered spamming?
    If so, you can just keep it to your self. I have received some useful
    feedbacks from this group and I changed the articles according to it.
    If you think that I am promoting my site through this group, you are
    WRONG. My site ranks in the first five in Google's results for many
    router configuration topics.
    It seems like my fault that I would like to listen to your opnion,
    because I thought it would be professional.
    Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write your reply.

    Mohammed

  4. Re: How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers

    From: "Mohammed Alani"

    | What spamming are you talking about?
    | Asking you for your opinion is considered spamming?
    | If so, you can just keep it to your self. I have received some useful
    | feedbacks from this group and I changed the articles according to it.
    | If you think that I am promoting my site through this group, you are
    | WRONG. My site ranks in the first five in Google's results for many
    | router configuration topics.
    | It seems like my fault that I would like to listen to your opnion,
    | because I thought it would be professional.
    | Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write your reply.
    |
    | Mohammed

    Your Google "ranking" has been artificially increased becuase you are cvonstantly posting
    the web site.

    Post ONCE and Request For Comment. Posting numerous time for different concepts is
    spamming. If you want assistance in improving the web site. No problem. Find some peers
    and improve the server. However continuously posting RouterGee.Net over and over is abusing
    this group.

    In summation, there is NO reason to RFC posts over and over. Do it once, get you
    collaborators and update the web site.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  5. Re: How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers

    On May 3, 1:04 am, "David H. Lipman"
    wrote:

    > Your Google "ranking" has been artificially increased becuase you are cvonstantly posting
    > the web site.
    >
    > Post ONCE and Request For Comment. Posting numerous time for different concepts is
    > spamming. If you want assistance in improving the web site. No problem. Find some peers
    > and improve the server. However continuously posting RouterGee.Net over and over is abusing
    > this group.
    >
    > In summation, there is NO reason to RFC posts over and over. Do it once, get you
    > collaborators and update the web site.
    >
    > --
    > Davehttp://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.htmlhttp://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Do you really think that repeating the website's name in this
    particular group would increase the Google ranking of it?
    Mybe this is why you have a couple of websites in you signature.

  6. Re: How to Configure Site-to-Site VPN in Cisco Routers

    From: "Mohammed Alani"

    | Do you really think that repeating the website's name in this
    | particular group would increase the Google ranking of it?
    | Mybe this is why you have a couple of websites in you signature.

    That's my signature and they are NOT the subject matter of ther body of any posts.
    Using a signature that is four lines or less that is demlimited by "-- " that has URLs in
    the signature fully conforms to ALL standards of Netiquette and Usenet standards.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

+ Reply to Thread