PPP Step-by-Step Configuration - Routers

This is a discussion on PPP Step-by-Step Configuration - Routers ; Hi all, I have worked on a simplified step-by-step how-to for the configuration of PPP. Please take the time to take a look at it and supply me with your feedback. How to Configure PPP on a Cisco Router http://www.routergeek.net/content/view/46/37/ ...

  1. PPP Step-by-Step Configuration

    Hi all,
    I have worked on a simplified step-by-step how-to for the
    configuration of PPP. Please take the time to take a look at it and
    supply me with your feedback.

    How to Configure PPP on a Cisco Router
    http://www.routergeek.net/content/view/46/37/

    Regards,

    Mohammed

  2. Re: PPP Step-by-Step Configuration

    From: "Mohammed Alani"

    | Hi all,
    | I have worked on a simplified step-by-step how-to for the
    | configuration of PPP. Please take the time to take a look at it and
    | supply me with your feedback.
    |
    | How to Configure PPP on a Cisco Router
    | http://www.routergeek.net/content/view/46/37/
    |
    | Regards,
    |
    | Mohammed

    You posted this already !

    You also posted that you have ISDN and other Router configuration in other posts.

    Fine. We got it. Now please stop posting your web site otherwise this weill be deemed as
    spam.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm