Hi all,

I want to install a 2 desktop computer wireless network. I have a
Linksys router and a Linksys adapter. One of the computers (#1) will
be wired to the back of the router. Computer #2 will be wireless.

The instructions that come with both are as confusing as they are
helpful. What I am trying to find out is the sequence in which to
install the CD's and devices.

I assume I have to load the Router CD on both machines and the adapter
CD on machine #2 only.

there is one instruction in the pamphlet that came with the Router
that says: "If installing multiple networking products, always start
with your router." Does that mean I should use this sequence:

1) Install the router CD on computer #2
2) Install the adapter CD on computer #2
3) Install the adapter.in computer #2
4) Install the router CD on computer #1

OR

1) Install the adapter CD on computer #2
2) Install the adapter.in computer #2
3) Install the router CD on computer #2
4) Install the router CD on computer #1

OR

1) Install the router CD on computer #1
2) install the router CD on computer #2
3) Install Adapter CD on computer #2
4) Intallthe Adsapter in computer #2

Or is there some other sequence, the right one? LOL

Any advice appreciated,
Harry