ISDN Configuration Tutorials - Routers

This is a discussion on ISDN Configuration Tutorials - Routers ; Hi all, I have done a couple of articles about ISDN configuration and would like to have you comments on them, are they complete? have I missed something? are they clear and easy to go through? How to Configure BRI ...

  1. ISDN Configuration Tutorials

    Hi all,
    I have done a couple of articles about ISDN configuration and would
    like to have you comments on them, are they complete? have I missed
    something? are they clear and easy to go through?

    How to Configure BRI ISDN in a Cisco Router
    http://www.routergeek.net/content/view/44/37/

    How to Configure ISDN Dialer Profiles in a Cisco Router
    http://www.routergeek.net/content/view/45/37/

    Thank you for your time.

    Mohammed

  2. Re: ISDN Configuration Tutorials

    Hi,

    SPIDs aren't used in Europe (net3/e-dss1) and with old german 1tr6 protocol.
    They must not be set here. Don't know about other protocols.

    --
    Jens

    "Mohammed Alani" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:1177145486.188821.235670@b75g2000hsg.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi all,
    > I have done a couple of articles about ISDN configuration and would
    > like to have you comments on them, are they complete? have I missed
    > something? are they clear and easy to go through?
    >
    > How to Configure BRI ISDN in a Cisco Router
    > http://www.routergeek.net/content/view/44/37/
    >
    > How to Configure ISDN Dialer Profiles in a Cisco Router
    > http://www.routergeek.net/content/view/45/37/
    >
    > Thank you for your time.
    >

    > Mohammed

  3. Re: ISDN Configuration Tutorials

    On Apr 22, 1:30 pm, "Jens Bretschneider"
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > SPIDs aren't used in Europe (net3/e-dss1) and with old german 1tr6 protocol.
    > They must not be set here. Don't know about other protocols.
    >
    > --
    > Jens
    >
    > "Mohammed Alani" schrieb im Newsbeitragnews:1177145486.188821.235670@b75g2000h sg.googlegroups.com...
    >
    > > Hi all,
    > > I have done a couple of articles about ISDN configuration and would
    > > like to have you comments on them, are they complete? have I missed
    > > something? are they clear and easy to go through?

    > > How to Configure BRI ISDN in a Cisco Router
    > >http://www.routergeek.net/content/view/44/37/

    > > How to Configure ISDN Dialer Profiles in a Cisco Router
    > >http://www.routergeek.net/content/view/45/37/

    > > Thank you for your time.

    > > Mohammed

    Thanks for the note Jens. I'll add it to the article.

+ Reply to Thread