Router Geniuses,

I recently setup a site-to-site VPN connection which is working as
expected. Due to the fact that there is no specified route for this
connection in the routing table, I am unsure as how to change delay
for it.

For instance, you would normally select the interface for which you
would like to change the delay on:

Router(config)# interface ethernet0/1
Router(config-if)# delay 1xx

But the site-to-site VPN doesn't have an "interface" that I know of.
How can I select it as a backup route to the frame by increasing it's
delay if it doesn't have a specified interface?

If you can help, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! This should be
the end of my problems if so.