Help with multiple port forwarding - Routers

This is a discussion on Help with multiple port forwarding - Routers ; I have several devices with built-in webserver responding on port 80 only and I can not change it. I have dynamic IP but I am using Dynamic DNS to get to the main server at home. Now the problem I ...

  1. Help with multiple port forwarding

    I have several devices with built-in webserver responding on port 80
    only and I can not change it. I have dynamic IP but I am using Dynamic
    DNS to get to the main server at home. Now the problem I have is, I
    can forward traffic on 80 traffic to one device and the other will not
    be accessible from outside. My AP is netgear WNR854T. ANy idea?

    FT

  2. Re: Help with multiple port forwarding

    fereydoun@gmail.com wrote:
    > I have several devices with built-in webserver responding on port 80
    > only and I can not change it. I have dynamic IP but I am using Dynamic
    > DNS to get to the main server at home. Now the problem I have is, I
    > can forward traffic on 80 traffic to one device and the other will not
    > be accessible from outside. My AP is netgear WNR854T. ANy idea?
    >
    > FT

    Setup the web servers to use different ports. Give it a shot.

+ Reply to Thread