I have used one Moto WR850G in my house for a couple of years with
great success (several wired and wireless connections sharing access to

a cable modem). Now I need to improve wireless coverage at the opposite

end of the house. I already have a wire running from one end of the
house to the other end, so is it possible to connect (with the CAT 5
wire) the WAN port of a second WR850G router to one of the LAN ports on

the existing WR850G. I suppose I would configure the wireless setting
identically on both, or could assign them different settings.

A WDS configuration doesn't seem to make sense given lack of wireless
signal at the far end to start with.

Any other good alternatives for accomplishing this?