1 Message in systray (wireless icon) at startup:

dlcr is now connected
Connected to: 05B405323137(unsecured)
Signal Strength: Very Low

Right click on systray icon.

I clicked on "View available wireless networks"

I have two wireless networks.
One is connected and unsecure with low signal. This one is the automatice network.
The other is secured-enabled wireless network(WPA) with a very strong signal.

How do I delete the weaker signal network and activate the stronger signal network?
When I connect the stronger signal network I get network key screen and I select connect and get "Acquiring network address"

and it hangs up.

Do I reconfigure my router (Belkin "g") or is there a way to delete these off the computer wireless configuration.

I am new at this and probably created this myself.