DrayTek Vigor 2700V, Any Good? - Routers

This is a discussion on DrayTek Vigor 2700V, Any Good? - Routers ; I was thinking of buying the DrayTek Vigor 2700V as my current router is playing up. Has anyone got one of these and if so how have you found it specifically when using with VOIP but also in general. Broadband ...

  1. DrayTek Vigor 2700V, Any Good?

    I was thinking of buying the DrayTek Vigor 2700V as my current router is
    playing up. Has anyone got one of these and if so how have you found it
    specifically when using with VOIP but also in general. Broadband Buyer are
    charging 118.44 inc VAT is this a good price or is
    there anywhere else selling it cheaper?
    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: DrayTek Vigor 2700V, Any Good?

    "Phil" wrote in message
    > I was thinking of buying the DrayTek Vigor 2700V as my current
    > router is playing up. Has anyone got one of these and if so how
    > have you found it specifically when using with VOIP but also in
    > general. Broadband Buyer are charging 118.44 inc VAT is this a
    > good price or is there anywhere else selling it cheaper?
    > Thanks in advance.

    It is cheaper here:
    http://www.dsl-warehouse.co.uk/produ...?pr=VIGOR2700V

    Google is your friend.