  2. Re: Linksys BEFSR81

    From: "TU"

    | Wich settings to allow a network with file transer from PC's connected with
    | a Linksys BEFSR81 ?

    Please be MORE specific since your post has insufficient data.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  3. Re: Linksys BEFSR81

    The internet connection is made on a Motorola Cybersur modem which is
    connected to a Linksys router BEFSR81, from there on a few PC's are
    connected to

    Hope this helps

    "David H. Lipman" wrote in message
    > From: "TU"
    >
    > | Wich settings to allow a network with file transer from PC's connected
    > with
    > | a Linksys BEFSR81 ?
    > |

    > Please be MORE specific since your post has insufficient data.
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  4. Re: Linksys BEFSR81

    "TU" wrote in message
    > The internet connection is made on a Motorola Cybersur modem which is
    > connected to a Linksys router BEFSR81, from there on a few PC's are
    > connected to
    >
    > Hope this helps

    Are you talking about pc to pc, or what.
    Are the PC's able to connect to the internet

    > "David H. Lipman" wrote in message
    > > From: "TU"
    > >
    > > | Wich settings to allow a network with file transer from PC's connected
    > > with
    > > | a Linksys BEFSR81 ?
    > > |

    > > Please be MORE specific since your post has insufficient data.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Dave
    > > http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
    > > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  5. Re: Linksys BEFSR81

    All PC are able to connect to the internet through thr router, but what I
    want is to transfer data from one PC to another trough the router.

    "Dana" wrote in message

    > "TU" wrote in message
    >> The internet connection is made on a Motorola Cybersur modem which is
    >> connected to a Linksys router BEFSR81, from there on a few PC's are
    >> connected to
    >>
    >> Hope this helps

    > Are you talking about pc to pc, or what.
    > Are the PC's able to connect to the internet
    >

    >> "David H. Lipman" wrote in message
    >> > From: "TU"

    >> > connected
    >> > with
    >> > |

    >> > Please be MORE specific since your post has insufficient data.
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Dave
    >> > http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
    >> > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  6. Re: Linksys BEFSR81

    "TU" wrote in message
    > All PC are able to connect to the internet through thr router, but what I
    > want is to transfer data from one PC to another trough the router.

    I am assuming you mean to the other PC.
    If that is the case, they need to be on the same workgroup and you have to
    have file sharing enabled.

    > "Dana" wrote in message
    > >
    > > "TU" wrote in message
    > >> The internet connection is made on a Motorola Cybersur modem which is
    > >> connected to a Linksys router BEFSR81, from there on a few PC's are
    > >> connected to
    > >>
    > >> Hope this helps

    > > Are you talking about pc to pc, or what.
    > > Are the PC's able to connect to the internet

  7. Re: Linksys BEFSR81

    From: "Dana"

    ..
    | I am assuming you mean to the other PC.
    | If that is the case, they need to be on the same workgroup and you have to
    | have file sharing enabled.

    If he is talking about MS Networking, then they don't have to be in the same workgroup but
    it makes it easier.

    NetBIOS over IP should be enabled.

    File and Print Services needs to be enabled on the PC being shared.

    Usernames and passwords need to be the SAME on all PCs to simplify the process.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

+ Reply to Thread