Why did this happen? (Belkin Router Q) - Routers

This is a discussion on Why did this happen? (Belkin Router Q) - Routers ; Picked up a Belkin wireless router (the bargain basement model); it set up painlessly, puts out a healthy signal, great range, the web configure thing works great too. This morning however upon my computer from sleep it wasn't logged on ...

  1. Why did this happen? (Belkin Router Q)

    Picked up a Belkin wireless router (the bargain basement model); it set
    up painlessly, puts out a healthy signal, great range, the web configure
    thing works great too. This morning however upon my computer from sleep
    it wasn't logged on and also said my logon password was wrong. I
    unplugged the power to the router, plugged it back in, and was
    reconnected. Any ideas what brought that about?

    Thanks,
    Rog

  2. Re: Why did this happen? (Belkin Router Q)

    "Roger" wrote in message
    > Picked up a Belkin wireless router (the bargain basement model); it set
    > up painlessly, puts out a healthy signal, great range, the web configure
    > thing works great too. This morning however upon my computer from sleep
    > it wasn't logged on and also said my logon password was wrong. I
    > unplugged the power to the router, plugged it back in, and was
    > reconnected. Any ideas what brought that about?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Rog

    The wireless fairies......

+ Reply to Thread