Hello,

The box and the literature says this router is compatible with 802.11b.
Yet, I have been unable to connect from my laptop, which has a
built-in 802.11b wireless adapter. I just got off the line with Belkin
tech support, initially with first level support, then second level
support. They tell me that router will not work with my card. With
regard to compatibiity, they say the router can connect to a 802.11b
card, but will not connect to mine. They suggest I either return the
router or purchase a new 802.11g or 802.11n card.

So much for compatibility with 802.11b.

karlo