[Q] which router good for BT??? - Routers

This is a discussion on [Q] which router good for BT??? - Routers ; I live in Maryland and have Comcast as my Internet provider. When I use BT download file, it will lock router(or cause network very very slow). I need reboot router every 20 -30 minutes to make it better performance. I ...

  1. [Q] which router good for BT???

    I live in Maryland and have Comcast as my Internet provider. When I use BT
    download file, it will lock router(or cause network very very slow). I need
    reboot router every 20 -30 minutes to make it better performance. I have been
    tried Motorla W850G and ZYXEL P-334WT router. It all the same.

    Does anyone know which router good for BT?

  2. Re: [Q] which router good for BT???

    "aaa" wrote in message
    > I live in Maryland and have Comcast as my Internet provider.
    > When I
    > use BT download file, it will lock router(or cause network very
    > very slow). I need reboot router every 20 -30 minutes to make
    > it
    > better performance. I have been tried Motorla W850G and ZYXEL
    > P-334WT router. It all the same.
    >
    > Does anyone know which router good for BT?

    I use BitTorrent with my Linksys BEFSR41 without any problems.

    --

    Travis in Shoreline Washington

+ Reply to Thread