Hi all,

I need a little advice on extending my home wireless network. I've got
a Linksys WCG200 cable modem/wireless router and I'm pretty happy with
it. However, the router is at one end of the house where the cable
comes in, and my office is one floor up on the other side of the house.
I've got another wireless router I'm not currently using (the Netgear
WGT634U), and I'd like to see if I can connect it wirelessly to the
other router (i.e., like a wireless access point). I've seen from some
of the other posts that apparently this can be done. My only concern
is that I don't want to wire the Netgear directly to the Linksys, since
that would result in a lot of CAT5 all over the place to get the kind
of wireless coverage I want. Any instructions or pointers would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Justin