VPN (PPtP) tunnel through D-Link DSA3200? - Routers

This is a discussion on VPN (PPtP) tunnel through D-Link DSA3200? - Routers ; Hi there.. Long time lurker on this newsgroup, first time posting. I've run into a problem that's stumping me. I have a D-Link DSA-3200 wifi portal device installed at my workplace. We've opened a second location and I have a ...

  1. VPN (PPtP) tunnel through D-Link DSA3200?

    Hi there..

    Long time lurker on this newsgroup, first time posting.

    I've run into a problem that's stumping me. I have a D-Link DSA-3200
    wifi portal device installed at my workplace. We've opened a second
    location and I have a need to setup a VPN over the net. The problem
    that I'm having is that I cannot for the life of me get the DSA-3200 to

    pass TCP port 1723 to the VPN server. D-Link tech support has been
    pretty worthless in helping me out with this, so I'm hoping someone
    here has worked with one of these devices and can help me out.

    Thanks,
    Michael

  2. Re: VPN (PPtP) tunnel through D-Link DSA3200?

    Hello Michael !

    Have you checked the router log - is it actually blocking port 1723 ?

    Søren

    "Michael" skrev i en meddelelse
    news:1154554817.199326.88580@p79g2000cwp.googlegro ups.com...

    > Hi there..
    >
    > Long time lurker on this newsgroup, first time posting.
    >

    > I've run into a problem that's stumping me. I have a D-Link DSA-3200
    > wifi portal device installed at my workplace. We've opened a second
    > location and I have a need to setup a VPN over the net. The problem
    > that I'm having is that I cannot for the life of me get the DSA-3200 to
    >
    > pass TCP port 1723 to the VPN server. D-Link tech support has been
    > pretty worthless in helping me out with this, so I'm hoping someone
    > here has worked with one of these devices and can help me out.
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Michael

+ Reply to Thread