Hi there,

I've got an old router in an office that is hooked up to a DSL
connection with a dynamic IP (PPPoE related firmware is included on the
new modem, so I don't need to set it up). The problem is that on
occasion, both the IP and the DNS servers change for the router and I
have to reenter the DNS servers manually. I've even tried entering in
wildcard DNS servers (0.0.0.0) which worked for a short while, but then
didn't.

So...since the router is over 5 years old and has other issues besides
this, I'm looking for a new router.

The one I'm looking at is this one:

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/ca...affixedcode=WW

It's a Linksys BEFSR41.

The question I have is whether it will support DNS servers that change
once every 4-6 weeks.

If not, what will?

Thanks.