Draytek Vigor 2900VG - Routers

This is a discussion on Draytek Vigor 2900VG - Routers ; Hi! I'm looking for a new router/firewall. This is what I need: - WLAN - VoIP - VPN - Ethernet on the WAN port The DrayTek Vigor 2900VG suits all my needs, but I cannot find any reviews on it, ...

  1. Draytek Vigor 2900VG

    Hi!

    I'm looking for a new router/firewall.
    This is what I need:

    - WLAN
    - VoIP
    - VPN
    - Ethernet on the WAN port

    The DrayTek Vigor 2900VG suits all my needs, but I cannot find any
    reviews on it, so I would like to hear from any one who has experience
    (positive og negative with this box).
    I simply need to know wheter it's worth the money or not (it's not
    cheap!).

    Or is there any other products that will suit my needs?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Draytek Vigor 2900VG

    Isn't there anyone who can help?

+ Reply to Thread