View network traffic? - Routers

This is a discussion on View network traffic? - Routers ; Hi all, I use a speedtouch 716 wireless modem for my network. In the router page I can see who is connected, but I need to see how much traffic they are generating. Is there a way to make this ...

  1. View network traffic?

    Hi all,

    I use a speedtouch 716 wireless modem for my network.
    In the router page I can see who is connected, but I need to see how much
    traffic they are generating.
    Is there a way to make this visible?

    Regards,
    Marcel

  2. Re: View network traffic?

    "EsDee" wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I use a speedtouch 716 wireless modem for my network.
    > In the router page I can see who is connected, but I need
    > to see how much traffic they are generating.
    > Is there a way to make this visible?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Marcel

    www.ethereal.com

    Ivor

  3. Re: View network traffic?

    "Ivor Jones" schreef in bericht
    > "EsDee" wrote in message
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I use a speedtouch 716 wireless modem for my network.
    >> In the router page I can see who is connected, but I need
    >> to see how much traffic they are generating.
    >> Is there a way to make this visible?
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Marcel

    > www.ethereal.com