help - Routers

This is a discussion on help - Routers ; I have a Cisco 2500 series router. From what I gather I configure via the console. I assigned it an IP address. I ordered a transceiver to connect it to my network. The thernet part of the transceiver then goes ...

  1. help

    I have a Cisco 2500 series router. From what I gather I configure via the
    console. I assigned it an IP address. I ordered a transceiver to connect it
    to my network.

    The thernet part of the transceiver then goes into my switch. Then my
    computers into the switch. Is this correct?

  2. Re: help

    sounds about right

+ Reply to Thread