What routers are good? - Routers

This is a discussion on What routers are good? - Routers ; I want to get one that can connect 3 computers with Ethernet cables....

  1. What routers are good?

    I want to get one that can connect 3 computers with Ethernet cables.

  2. Re: What routers are good?

    "¦¦¦SHADOW¦¦¦" wrote in message
    I want to get one that can connect 3 computers with Ethernet cables.

    D-Link, Asante, Linksys to name a few are excellent products.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  3. Re: What routers are good?

    > I want to get one that can connect 3 computers with Ethernet cables.
    >

    > D-Link, Asante, Linksys to name a few are excellent products.
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    D-Link is crap. The DI-604 I purchased recently does not work properly - I
    opened a support ticket - the guy told me, after 20 minutes on the phone, that
    the router feature in question (system time setting) just does not work and
    cannot be fixed. This means DHCP leases will not expire/renew.

    NetGear is also crap. I bought a RP-611 before the D-Link and it died after a
    couple of months.

    I would try Linksys. Just be sure you get the right model - don't just buy what
    is available on the shelf - do some research.

+ Reply to Thread