Are Multitech Routers good? - Routers

This is a discussion on Are Multitech Routers good? - Routers ; Hello, Looking for a router that will allow Netmeeting through with full functionality. Will this work properly? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:L:DS:US:8 It says it has support for Netmeeting 3.x and other H.323 products but I want to know if anyone has used this ...

  1. Are Multitech Routers good?

    Hello,

    Looking for a router that will allow Netmeeting through with full
    functionality.

    Will this work properly?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:L:DS:US:8

    It says it has support for Netmeeting 3.x and other H.323 products but
    I want to know if anyone has used this router and what success they had
    with it.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Are Multitech Routers good?

    That one ended
    wrote in message
    news:1152652734.805240.169240@p79g2000cwp.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Looking for a router that will allow Netmeeting through with full
    > functionality.
    >
    > Will this work properly?
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:L:DS:US:8
    >
    > It says it has support for Netmeeting 3.x and other H.323 products but
    > I want to know if anyone has used this router and what success they had
    > with it.
    >

    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread