I have a bunch of Linksys 54G routers and hawking external and internal
antenna's that were given to me by my work. I want to know if the following
is possible. Can I use the router to connect to my house router from the
shop and then rebroadcast the signal? If the router is in client mode do I
need to be hard wired into it?

What I picture is setting up my house router with an external hawking
antenna and the shop router in client mode with an external antenna, but can
I use the shop router wirelessly with a notebook or will I need another
router?