Netgear RP614v3 and ADSL2 - Routers

This is a discussion on Netgear RP614v3 and ADSL2 - Routers ; Hallo, is there somebody out there who can help me? I have a Netgear RP614v3 Router and i wont to upgrade my DSL-6000 up to ADSL2-16000 (16mbit). Did anyone know, that the RP614v3 is compatible for ADSL-2? Thx...

  1. Netgear RP614v3 and ADSL2

    Hallo,

    is there somebody out there who can help me?

    I have a Netgear RP614v3 Router and i wont to upgrade my DSL-6000 up to
    ADSL2-16000 (16mbit).

    Did anyone know, that the RP614v3 is compatible for ADSL-2?

    Thx

  2. Re: Netgear RP614v3 and ADSL2

    the router isn't going to make any difference to your ADSL speeds, that's
    all determined by your phone line, its quality, and your distance from the
    exchange, there's no guarantee of any high speeds of ADSL2, your modem will
    sync at whatever speed the line is capable of.

    "Claus Dilly" wrote in message
    > Hallo,
    >
    > is there somebody out there who can help me?
    >
    > I have a Netgear RP614v3 Router and i wont to upgrade my DSL-6000 up to
    > ADSL2-16000 (16mbit).
    >
    > Did anyone know, that the RP614v3 is compatible for ADSL-2?
    >

    > Thx

+ Reply to Thread