I need to connect two buildings via a wireless bridge, while keeping
the existing wired VPN connection between them in place (yes, creating
a loop). I need both connections in place so that in case of a failure

on one the other may pick-up the traffic. The wired VPN link is in
place and working; two firewall/VPN appliances acting as gateway at the

internet connection in each building facilitates this. I have
installed and tested the wireless bridge to the point that I know it is

able to reliably send packets back and forth between the two buildings.

Now I need to connect this bridge into the networks at each building
so it can be used for traffic. The internal networks at each site are
different subnets (192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24). What would be
the best approach to accomplish this?