IP spoofing - Routers

This is a discussion on IP spoofing - Routers ; Hi, I want to know if it's possible to spoof an ip over internet (not local network) for a tcp connection I know that's very difficult nw to get the seq number received from server (tcpdump -> good luck) so ...

  1. IP spoofing

    Hi,
    I want to know if it's possible to spoof an ip over internet (not local
    network) for a tcp connection
    I know that's very difficult nw to get the seq number received from
    server (tcpdump -> good luck)
    so I post here to know if somebody has discover another technique to
    spoof ip or to get the seq number ???
    Tiger.

  2. Re: IP spoofing

    Guess wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I want to know if it's possible to spoof an ip over internet (not local
    > network) for a tcp connection
    > I know that's very difficult nw to get the seq number received from
    > server (tcpdump -> good luck)
    > so I post here to know if somebody has discover another technique to
    > spoof ip or to get the seq number ???
    > Tiger.

    Yes indirectly..... but in general we don't usually make it easier for
    Spammers (we assume that is your intent)

+ Reply to Thread