Problem Free VPN Capable Router Recommendations? - Routers

This is a discussion on Problem Free VPN Capable Router Recommendations? - Routers ; Have WRT54G on my network which has too many VPN related problems for our taste. Are there any SOHO wireless routers out there which are capable of VPN and don't have any issues associated with them? we are looking to ...

  1. Problem Free VPN Capable Router Recommendations?

    Have WRT54G on my network which has too many VPN related problems
    for our taste.

    Are there any SOHO wireless routers out there which are capable of VPN
    and don't have any issues associated with them?

    we are looking to pay under $200.

    thanks

  2. Re: Problem Free VPN Capable Router Recommendations?

    On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:35:25 -0400, "asdf" wrote:

    >Have WRT54G on my network which has too many VPN related problems
    >for our taste.
    >
    >Are there any SOHO wireless routers out there which are capable of VPN
    >and don't have any issues associated with them?
    >
    >we are looking to pay under $200.
    >
    >thanks

    I have used and installed quite a number of Netopia 3387WG-ENT which
    you can purchase for approx $130 USD, support multiple VPN's and
    Netopia offers GREAT support. For $99 they will even setup your VPN
    for you if you give them access remotely to your router.

    Good luck.

    Bob

  3. Re: Problem Free VPN Capable Router Recommendations?

    Hi,

    You can stay with your current hardware and get software VPN, for
    instance - ViPNet - www.vpnsolution.info
    It is more flexible and much easy to control then WRT54G.

  4. Re: Problem Free VPN Capable Router Recommendations?

    On 16 Apr 2006 11:01:07 -0700, "Norvik" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >You can stay with your current hardware and get software VPN, for
    >instance - ViPNet - www.vpnsolution.info
    >It is more flexible and much easy to control then WRT54G.

    Not the first time you've mentioned this? Just helping or are you
    linked to this company?

    A lack of answer will be all the answer we need, I'm sure.

    rgds
    -Rob

+ Reply to Thread