Belkin Router - Routers

This is a discussion on Belkin Router - Routers ; I have a Belkin ADSL modem with wireless-G router. All seems well, but when I go to system settings, I can set the time zone to GMT+0 for England, but the box "Enable Daylight Saving" just won't accept a tick. ...

  1. Belkin Router

    I have a Belkin ADSL modem with wireless-G router.

    All seems well, but when I go to system settings, I can set the time zone to
    GMT+0 for England, but the box "Enable Daylight Saving" just won't accept a
    tick.

    Not vastly important, but if anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated

    Retired

  2. Re: Belkin Router

    "Brian Edwards" wrote
    in
    message news:443fb8e5$0$23156$ed2e19e4@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net
    > I have a Belkin ADSL modem with wireless-G router.
    >
    > All seems well, but when I go to system settings, I can set the
    > time zone to GMT+0 for England, but the box "Enable Daylight
    > Saving" just won't accept a tick.
    >
    > Not vastly important, but if anyone has any ideas it would be
    > appreciated
    > Retired

    GMT does not observe daylight savings time.

    --

    Travis in Shoreline Washington

+ Reply to Thread