I just got a router (WGR614 v6), which I hook my computer and my dad's
computer into. We have Wildblue internet modem that we use with it.
When I hook everything up, it run my dad's computer just fine. But my
computer will simply NOT go online with the router. I have ran the
wizard, I have did a restart, with everything unplugged...I used to be
able to hook the modem directly into my computer, and it would work
just fine, but even that fails now. I am running XP home with SP2 and
I have installed all the drivers for the Network card. I am using
Mozilla (if that matters) but it doesn't work in IE either.

Someone please have some info for me