D-Link DI-624 - Routers

This is a discussion on D-Link DI-624 - Routers ; For a couple of days I have been having trouble with my router on my Mac G4 , in the status pane I kept getting 'ethernet cable not connected' flashing then a positive connection message. After resetting the firmware and ...

  1. D-Link DI-624

    For a couple of days I have been having trouble with my router on my
    Mac G4 , in the status pane I kept getting 'ethernet cable not
    connected' flashing then a positive connection message. After resetting
    the firmware and config a number of times I decided to try another
    transformer and this seems to have solved the problem.

    The original transformer was giving a volt reading dropping .1 < .2
    volt every second or two.

    Hope this helps some of you.

  2. Re: D-Link DI-624

    Correction to the above,
    after a day problems returned. Di-Link sites show differing firmware
    fot the DI-624 B model, having tried two I have now gone back to the
    2004 version and can connect to the net but the wireless section is out!

+ Reply to Thread