wireless cams - Routers

This is a discussion on wireless cams - Routers ; what is the best wireless cams work best with linksys wirelees network i want to view my home from work please help me out thanks...

  1. wireless cams

    what is the best wireless cams work best with linksys wirelees network i
    want to view my home from work please help me out thanks

  2. Re: wireless cams

    sean mccoy wrote:

    > what is the best wireless cams work best with linksys wirelees network i
    > want to view my home from work please help me out thanks

    Why not put a picture of your home in a nice frame on your desk ??? ;-)

    --
    Dirk Roos

  3. Re: wireless cams

    Linksys just came out with a new cam that's carried by Radio Shack.
    It looked pretty nice, I was looking at a few different ones, but I'm
    pretty sure that on this one you can also setup email notifications,
    triggered by motion detection. It sells for around $120.
    Zeng

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:59:33 GMT, "sean mccoy"
    wrote:

    >what is the best wireless cams work best with linksys wirelees network i
    >want to view my home from work please help me out thanks

+ Reply to Thread