I recently installed a linksys WRT4G router to make a DSL cable modem
connection available simultaneously to both a winxp pc (via ethernet)
and a mac ibook (via Airport wireless connection).

This works fine, except that pages on ebay are loading VERY slowly, if
at all. They had loaded quickly when either the pc or ibook was
connected directly to the modem. Other sites present to no problem at
all.

I've searched the forums but can't find a solution. A few people have
mentioned possible configurations on a pc that might affect things (eg.
Hosts file, pc spyware), but seeing as I've got the same problem on the
ibook which is connecting to the router independently of the pc then
surely in my case the problem must lie somewhere within the router's
configuration?

Any ideas?