I can't connect to host - Routers

This is a discussion on I can't connect to host - Routers ; I have a host computer it is xp and three laptaps they all see each other but cannot connect to host...

  1. I can't connect to host

    I have a host computer it is xp and three laptaps they all see each other
    but cannot connect to host

  2. Re: I can't connect to host

    I've had this problem before. The only solution I found that worked was to
    map a network drive from one to the other, but you have to specify the IP
    address and the file or drive letter you want to access.
    example \\192.168.1.28\My Documents)

    Good luck
    Allan

    "Nunya" wrote in message
    >I have a host computer it is xp and three laptaps they all see each other
    > but cannot connect to host

+ Reply to Thread